Personal Injury Claims in London
Personal injury and illness can have a dramatic and sometimes life changing impact for the person affected and for those who are close to them. We passionately believe that our clients deserve the best possible medical care, rehabilitation and support after personal injury or illness. A successful personal injury claim can provide the financial support that allows you access to these services.
As part of your compensation claim we will seek to help you receive the earliest possible support with any financial stress or strains that may arise following personal injury or illness in the event that you are unable to work.
If you have suffered from any type of personal injury or illness that wasn’t your fault, we will strive to secure the compensation that you need and deserve.
Our Promises To You
Where possible we will ensure that
- You receive the compensation awarded, after deducting our fees which is 25% of total compensation awarded.
- Your compensation claim will be pursued at ‘No Cost to You’
At all times
- You will talk to friendly and caring professionals who are specialists in personal injury claims
- You will receive understanding, empathetic and professional advice which always puts your best interests at its core
- We will undertake immediate investigations to determine who is liable for your personal injury claim
- We will obtain interim payments wherever possible to help fund private healthcare, rehabilitation and help with your financial security.
- We will take into account any worries that you may have such as dealing with financial needs, state benefits and asserting your employment and other rights.
- We will discuss all aspects of your compensation claim at a place and time convenient for you.
We’ll Give You All The Support You Need
We understand that contacting a personal injury lawyer might seem like a big step – especially if you haven’t done so before.
At Shah Law Chambers we understand the real impact of a personal injury or illness. Our team of personal injury specialists have the skills and experience to guide you through the process of making a successful compensation claim.