Your Experts in Criminal Injury Compensation

If you’ve suffered a criminal injury, then you’ll know just how distressing and stressful it can be. Whether you have experienced a physical injury as a result of the incident or experienced psychological trauma as a result of a violent crime, our qualified Solicitors could help you claim compensation.

We have helped several clients claim criminal injury compensation after a range of different incidents, through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme.

The CICA is a government institution that provides a compensation scheme for the victims of crime in England and Wales. The scheme was introduced to assist those who have experienced physical or mental trauma as a result of a violent crime.

Many people who offer support to individuals following such a traumatic experience fail to consider beyond the physical injury caused by the crime. At Shah Law Chambers we recognise that the damage caused in these situations extends beyond the physical and more often than not the psychological harm is far longer lasting.

One of the key parts of our service is to intentionally put focus on rehabilitation. In the circumstances where the injuries sustained are severe, we will ensure you receive the compensation you rightly deserve and make certain that you obtain easy access to any necessary medical or psychological care or support in the long term and short term.

You may be eligible for criminal injuries compensation if you can answer YES to the following questions:

  • Have you been injured in an act of violence?
  • Did you receive this injury in the last 2 years?
  • Did you report the act of violence to the police immediately?
  • Did you cooperate with the police?

If you have answered YES to any of the above, you may qualify for a FREE consultation with one of our Criminal Injuries specialists. Please call us now on 02089009529 to discuss this further. We provide the skills and experience to guide youthrough the process of making a successful compensation claim.

Looking for a Lawyer?