Most individuals and businesses find themselves, at times, involved in a dispute that cannot be resolved without the assistance of lawyers and the civil court system. When a dispute arises, our aim is to quickly understand the issues and provide sensible advice to resolve the matter. We can guide you through the process of resolving the dispute, whether by negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, or the court.
You can consult Shah law Chambers to represent your interests in a fair and professional manner. We will take the time to explain your options and offer a recommendation about which is the best choice for you.
We can deal with all aspects of civil litigation in County Court and High Court including:
- Commercial Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Disputes, Shareholder Agreement and Partnership Agreement
- Contractual Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Property Disputes – boundaries and rights of way
- Sales of Goods Issues
- Shareholders, Directors and Partnerships